How to deodorize plastic water bottles:
① Salt water deodorization method
Pour the water into the bottle with a temperature of 95°C for a while, then sprinkle some salt and soak in it for two hours.
② Milk deodorant method
Clean the bottle with detergent first, then pour two spoons of fresh milk into it, tighten the cap and shake for about one minute, then rinse with water.
③ Tangerine peel deodorant method
Clean the inside of the bottle with detergent, put the fresh orange peel in it, close the bottle cap and leave it for about 4 hours, and then rinse it with water.
④ Method of deodorizing waste tea leaves
There is a fishy smell in the cup, first scrub with waste tea leaves, and then rinse with water to remove the fishy smell.
⑤ Toothpaste deodorization method
Squeeze the toothpaste onto the toothbrush and scrub the bottle. After the toothpaste foam is generated, wash it off.
How to use plastic water bottles correctly?
1. Before use, soak in light salt water for 24 hours, which has the effect of sterilization and anti-inflammatory, then wash with baking soda powder and warm water, and dry it naturally at room temperature. If the plastic cup is not washed, it is easy to breed bacteria;
2. When taking a water bottle out in summer, do not expose the water bottle to direct sunlight;
3. It is not recommended to store carbonated drinks and milk for a long time;
4. Food-grade plastic can be filled with hot water and will not release toxic substances, but it is recommended that the water temperature should not exceed 96°, otherwise the water temperature will be too high and the cup will be deformed.
5. It is not recommended to use a plastic water bottle to make tea. When the water temperature is too high, try to use a glass cup or a special teapot for making tea. The taste will be better.