Stainless steel material comparison
- 304 stainless steel has strong corrosion resistance and high price: the essential difference between 201 and 304 stainless steel is mainly manifested in the different elements contained in the two. The corrosion resistance and stamping performance of 304 stainless steel are far better than that of 201, and 304 stainless steel is generally used in places where the environment is complex and requires strong corrosion resistance. 201 is used for environmental requirements or where the stainless steel material is not required. high places.
- The price of 304 stainless steel is higher: in terms of price, 304 is also much higher than the price of 201. Because the quality of 304 is better than 201 stainless steel, and 304 is imported stainless steel plate, and 201 is domestic stainless steel plate, the price of 304 is naturally higher.
- 304 stainless steel has better toughness: 201 stainless steel is harder, with a bit of rigidity, and is easier to crack. The 304 stainless steel vacuum flask contains nickel, so it does not rust, and 304 stainless steel is more tough and has much better fatigue resistance than 201.
- 201 stainless steel is easy to rust: 201 stainless steel contains high manganese, and the surface is very bright with dark and bright, and high manganese is easy to rust. The vacuum flask made of 304 stainless steel contains more chromium, and the surface is matte and does not rust. When choosing a stainless steel vacuum flask, it is obvious that the two cups are put together and compared. (You can experiment with potions)
- 304 stainless steel vacuum flask is not easy to rust because the formation of chromium-rich oxide on the surface of the steel body can protect the steel body, so as to achieve the effect of healthy drinking. The 201 stainless steel is a high manganese stainless steel, which is harder than 304, high carbon and low nickel.