The purchase of thermoflask:
1. Look at the appearance: check whether the inner and outer bladder surface is polished uniformly, whether there are bruises and scratches, if you are not satisfied, do not buy it;
2. Look at the mouth of the cup: see whether the welding of the mouth is smooth and consistent, which is related to whether the feeling of drinking water is comfortable and whether there are burrs. If it is not smooth or has burrs, don’t buy it;
3. Look at the quality of accessories: accessories mainly depend on the quality of plastic parts. Poor quality plastic parts will not only affect the service life, but also affect the sanitation of drinking water;
4. Thermal insulation performance test: Thermal insulation performance test mainly depends on whether the internal seal is tight. Whether the screw plug and the cup body fit properly. Whether it is easy to rotate in and out, and whether it is leaking. Fill a glass of water upside down for four or five minutes, or shake it vigorously a few times to verify the leak. Generally, it is impossible to check according to the standard when purchasing, but you can check it by hand after filling it with hot water. The lower part of the cup body will heat up two minutes after the non-heated cup is filled with hot water, while the lower part of the insulated cup is always cool.
How to purchase vacuum thermoflask:
1. Simple capacity identification method-the depth of the inner tank is basically the same as the height of the outer shell, (the difference is 16-18MM) the capacity is in line with the nominal value. Some low-quality vacuum flasks add sand and cement blocks to the cup to make up for the missing weight. Misunderstanding: A heavier cup (pot) is not necessarily good.
2. Simple identification method for stainless steel materials-there are many specifications of stainless steel materials, of which 18/8 means that the composition of this stainless steel material contains 18% chromium and 8% nickel. The material that meets this standard is a green product that meets the national 304 standard. Rust-proof and corrosion-resistant. The color of the ordinary stainless steel cup is whitish and dark. If it is soaked in 1% salt water for 24 hours, it will produce rust spots. Some of the elements contained in it exceed the standard, which directly endangers the health of the human body.
3. Plastic parts identification method-304 new plastic is characterized by low odor, bright surface, no burrs, long service life and not easy to aging. Ordinary plastics or recycled plastics are characterized by big smell, dark color, many burrs, and plastics are easy to age and break easily.
4. Sealing performance identification method-after adding water to the cup, tighten the cork and lid in a clockwise direction, place the cup flat on the table, and there should be no water leakage; the screwing of the lid and the mouth of the cup should be flexible, no gap.
Simple identification method for vacuum insulation performance-pour boiling water into the thermos cup and turn the cork or lid clockwise for 2-3 minutes, and then touch the outer surface of the cup with your hand. If the cup body has obvious warming phenomenon, it means that the product has been If the vacuum degree is lost, a good heat preservation effect cannot be achieved.
The temperature of the tea in the thermoflask should not be too high, and it should be consumed within four hours. Because tea is prone to rancidity and taste in a high temperature environment for a long time, the tea polyphenols, vitamin C and other nutrients in the tea will be lost, and the protein, sugar and other nutrients in the tea will also become a breeding ground for bacteria and mold growth. Therefore, if you use a thermos cup to drink tea, do not drink the tea after more than four hours, otherwise it will easily cause diarrhea.