Material: high borosilicate glass
Number of layers: single layer
Using high borosilicate glass material design, high borosilicate has the characteristics of low expansion rate, high temperature resistance, high strength, high hardness, etc., usually can withstand an instantaneous temperature difference of about 150 ℃, can safely hold hot and cold drinks, and is safe to use. The cup body has a thick design and exquisite workmanship. It shows the texture in the hand and is suitable for gifts and personal use.
Advantages of glass water bottle
- The glass material has good barrier properties, which can prevent oxygen and other gases from attacking the contents, and at the same time, prevent the volatile components of the contents from volatilizing into the atmosphere;
- The glass bottle can be used repeatedly, which can reduce the packaging cost;
- The color and transparency of glass can be changed easily;
- The glass bottle is safe and hygienic, has good corrosion resistance and acid corrosion resistance, and is suitable for packaging acidic substances (such as vegetable juice drinks, etc.);
- In addition, because glass bottles are suitable for the production of automatic filling production lines, the development of domestic glass bottle automatic filling technology and equipment is relatively mature, and the use of glass bottles to package fruit and vegetable juice beverages has certain production advantages in China.