1. The raw materials for cleaning the liner are selected to be used for cleaning the liner to remove the peculiar smell (you can choose one)
- Salt to remove the peculiar smell-pour salt into the thermos cup, dilute with heated water, shake well, soak for 5-10 minutes, and then rinse off.
- Orange peel to remove odor-orange peel has the effect of absorbing odor. Put the fresh orange peel into a cup, add water, and then tighten the lid and shake it for a few times to remove the odor.
- Milk to remove the peculiar smell-pour one third of the milk into water to dilute, then pour it into a thermos cup, cover the lid and shake it gently.
- Baking soda to remove peculiar smell-add about 5 grams of baking soda to the thermos cup, pour it into hot water to dilute, cover and shake the thermos cup, and then rinse with water.
- Lemon deodorant-Put lemon slices and lemon juice in the thermos cup, add boiling hot water, soak for about an hour, then use a sponge to scrub and wash it off. White vinegar without lemon has the same effect.
- Remove the peculiar smell of rice-add a small cup of rice to the thermos cup, pour a cup of clear water, shake the thermos cup vigorously to remove the peculiar smell.
Reminder: When cleaning the inner pot of the vacuum flask, it is easy to use a sponge to clean the inner wall of the vegetable cloth or hard materials.
2. Clean the gap of the bottle cap
Remove the lid of the cup, squeeze some toothpaste on the toothbrush, gently brush the gaps in the lid, and then rinse with clean water.
3. Rinse the whole with clean water, wipe dry and dry
Rinse the whole inside and outside of the cup with clean water several times to make sure that there is no cleaning substance left. It should be noted that after washing, it should be thoroughly dried and then covered to prevent the stainless steel vacuum flask from stinking.